2018 Yamaha RS Venture
Billerica Motorsports & Marine
Save over $1500! Price includes freight, prep and doc fees!
Proven Track Record.
ProComfort-144 rear suspension with adjustable flip-up springs for quick transition from one-up to two-up cruising.
- Pro-Comfort 144 Rear Suspension: This dual-shock, fully coupled suspension features a simple and effective flip-lever torsion spring adjustment to quickly adapt the suspension for one-up or two-up riding, or for hauling a heavy payload. A pair of 36mm High Pressure Gas (HPG) shocks provides controlled and consistent performance.
- 1049cc Genesis Engine – Carbureted: Often referred to as the “original” 1049 Genesis, this three-cylinder, carbureted classic has been the foundation of snowmobiling’s 4-stroke revolution and delivers silky smooth power and year-after-year of dependability.
- Standard Passenger Backrest: A wide and plush two-up seat provides comfortable seating for both driver and passenger. A integrated passenger backrest delivers additional support and security for passengers.
- Comfort Tuned Coil-Over Shocks: Utilizing many of the same premium suspension components found on other models, the mated, plush coil-over shocks are tuned to deliver a soft, comfortable ride.
- Tuner II Skis: Developed exclusively by Yamaha engineers, the Tuner II Ski incorporates a dual keel design that can be calibrated through various runners and carbide lengths for rider preference. The Tuner II Ski dramatically reduces darting and steering effort while retaining predictable and sharp handling characteristics.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- Engine Braking Reduction System: Yamaha utilizes an engine braking reduction system for a “free-wheel” feeling on deceleration. The system allows a small amount of air to flow through the intake system upon throttle release, thereby dramatically reducing the engine braking effect typically association with a four-stroke engine.
- RipSaw II Track: Regarded as the best high-Performance terrain track available, the 151 x 1.25-inch lug design of the RipSaw II delivers incredible acceleration, braking control, and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
- Third Generation Front Suspension: The sophisticated and precise design of the front suspension incorporates a motion geometry specifically calibrated to eliminate unwanted inside ski lift while cornering. The dual A-arm system is both precise and remarkably predictable for confidence inspiring performance in nearly any terrain.
- Standard Electric Start and Reverse: Seamless and easy to use electric start delivers instant and hassle free starts, no matter the weather, eliminating the need for an “old-school” pull rope. You’ll also enjoy the convenience of an effective and simple to use reverse system, includes a helpful alert beeper so you always know when reverse is engaged.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Standard Tow Hitch: In addition to a host of on-board creature comforts and storage, a standard factory rear mounted tab-type tow hitch is at the ready for additional gear or occasional light-duty hauling.
- Standard Mirrors: High mounted, wide-view mirrors provide both a level of convenience and safety. A simple glance gives you a clear view of what is behind you, perfect for when riding in groups.
- Deluxe King Queen Seat: Plush two up seating with integrated backrest. Additional passenger comfort includes grab bar wind deflectors and foot rest blocks.
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled 4 Stroke
- Cylinders / Displacement: 3-cylinder / 1973cc
- Bore and Stroke: 79 x 66.2mm
- Fuel Delivery: Keihin® carburetors
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 gal. (39.3L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel: 8.6 in. (219mm)
- Ski Type: Tuner II
- Rear Suspension: Pro Comfort 144
- Rear Shock(s): 36mm, Aluminum HPG / 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel: 12.4 in. (315mm)
- Length: 126.6 in. (3215mm)
- Width: 47.3 in. (1202mm)
- Track / W x L x H: 15 x 144 x 1.25 in. (381 x 3648 x 31.8mm)
- Track Type: Camoplast® Ripsaw™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42.5 in. (1080 mm)
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlight Watts, Type: 60/55W Halogen X 2
- DC Output: Automotive
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Ride responsibly and always ride within your capabilities, allowing time and distance for maneuvering, and respect others around you. Know the conditions. Observe all state and local laws. Never drive or ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 4 Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 79 x 66.2mm
- Engine Cooling
- Keihin® carburetors
- Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Drive Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone; Front Shocks: 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel
- 8.6 in. (219mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Pro Comfort 144; Rear Shock(s): 36mm, Aluminum HPG / 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel
- 12.4 in. (315mm)
- Ski Type
- Tuner II
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (1080 mm)
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Ripsaw™
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 144 x 1.25 in. (381 x 3648 x 31.8mm)
- 60/55W Halogen X 2
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.4 gal. (39.3L)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers