2018 Yamaha SRX 120
Proven Yamaha 123cc engine is surrounded by a rugged chassis, lightweight and easy to glide plastic skis, and working torsion spring suspension.
- 123cc Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine: The easy to start 123cc genuine Yamaha engine delivers spunky performance and years of rock solid reliability.
- Tether Switch: An integrated switch automatically shuts-down the engine when ever the driver is not on-board or the hood is lifted open.
- High Visibility Whip Flag: A standard, rear mount, high-visibility whip flag delivers high-level awareness for those in the area as your youngster hones his or her skills.
- Torsion Spring Rear Suspension: Just like the big sleds, the SRX 120 features a fully-functional slide-rail torsion spring suspension serving up 4.5-inches of travel.
- Always On Headlight / Taillight: There is no thought required when it comes to visibility. The bright headlight and tail light are automatically always on when the engine is running.
- Governor Speed Control: An easy to adjust governor allows you to control the top speed and acceleration of the vehicle, allowing you to slowly increase the Performance as your child gains confidence and skill.
- Transistorized Ignition: A full electronic ignition system ensures quick and easy starts, season after season with no adjustments to make.
- Mechanical Fuel Gauge: Simple to use and easy to see, you will appreciate knowing how much gas is left at a glance.
- Easy Steer Plastic Skis: The full plastic skis are engineered with just the right amount of keel for precise, predictable handling while delivering easy steering effort.
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension: Patterned after Yamaha’s full-size, the fully functional, double-wishbone front suspension features coil-over shocks and 3-inches of travel.
- Front and Rear Bumpers: These handy items are a must have feature helping protect the chassis from unexpected bumps and bangs. They also come to the aid when the need to pull around either end of the machine is required.
- Keyed Ignition: When it comes time to put away the fun, its good to know that the removable ignition key will also take away any temptation to continue to ride without supervision.
- Grip Warmers: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid’s fun short. The SRX 120 features stock grip warmers to extend the fun.
- Plush Wrapped Seat: A contoured, foam-wrapped seat serves up comfort and a secure riding position for increased driver confidence.
- Padded Handlebar: Padded handlebars help protect the young rider from contacting the bars in the event of a sudden slip or stop.
- Rear Storage Compartment: The convenient storage compartment comes in handy to have dry mittens or other items available when needed.
- Engine Type: Fan-cooled, 4-Stroke
- Cylinders / Displacement: 1-cylinder / 123cc
- Bore and Stroke: 56 x 50mm
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni carburetor
- Clutch/Transmission: Centrifugal Automatic / Chain
- Brakes: Adjustable Band
- Fuel Capacity: .46 gal. (1.7L)
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel: 3.0 in. (76mm)
- Ski Type: Plastic
- Rear Suspension: Slide-rail, Torsion Spring
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in. (114mm)
- Length: 71.5 in. (1816.1mm)
- Width: 34.5 in. (876.3mm)
- Track / W x L x H: 10 x 68 x 0.69 in. (254 x 1727.2 x 17.5mm)
- Track Type: Camoplast® Block pattern
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 31 in. (780mm)
- Windshield: Low 4 in. (101.6mm)
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlight Watts, Type: 55W
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Ride responsibly and always ride within your capabilities, allowing time and distance for maneuvering, and respect others around you. Know the conditions. Observe all state and local laws. Never drive or ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 56 x 50mm
- Engine Cooling
- Mikuni carburetor
- Brake Type
- Adjustable Band
- Drive Clutch
- Centrifugal Automatic
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone; Front Shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel
- 3.0 in. (76mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide-rail, Torsion Spring
- Rear Travel
- 4.5 in. (114mm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 31 in. (780mm)
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Block pattern
- Track Dimensions
- 10 x 68 x 0.69 in. (254 x 1727.2 x 17.5mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- .46 gal. (1.7L)
- Low 4 in. (101.6mm)
- White/Red, Racing Blue
- Hand & Thumb Warmers